Spring training is in full swing in Arizona! In addition to Arizona’s Cactus League team, 15 Major League Baseball teams are participating. During spring training, 200 games are played across ten stadiums in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The spring training season runs until the end of March.
Where to Watch Spring Training Games
- The Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox at Camelback Ranch.
- The Milwaukee Brewers at the American Family Fields of Phoenix.
- The Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds at the Goodyear Ballpark.
- The Chicago Cubs at Sloan Park.
- The Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium.
- The Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres at the Peoria Sports Complex.
- The Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies at Salt River Fields.
- The San Francisco Giants at Scottsdale Stadium.
- The Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers at Surprise Stadium.
- The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Tempe Diablo Stadium.
Sports Field Fencing
In addition to keeping spectators and athletes safe, stadium fences also serve as player dugouts. Chain-link fencing is commonly used in sports field fence construction. Chain-link fencing lets fans see the field unobstructed, and it is cost-effective and a maintenance-free option. Chain-link fences can also be galvanized and zinc-coated. Biddle and Brown Fence Co. only use recycled steel fittings for sports field fencing.
Leading Fence Contractor for Over 35 Years
Biddle & Brown Fence Company specializes in the fabrication and installation of chain-link and ornamental iron fences, sports field fencing, and complete equipment enclosures for various commercial and industrial applications throughout the Valley. Our company is committed to using the most durable materials to fabricate outfield fences, tennis fences, batting cages, backstop fences, player/spectator protective fences, outfield line fences, and gates for various athletic facilities. Please contact us at (602) 456-8999 to discuss your sports field or other fencing needs with Biddle & Brown Fence Co.